Evan Morrison - Marathon Swimmer
- LongSwims Database - marathon swimming results, swimmer profiles, challenge list leaderboards, statistical analyses & insights.
- MSF Documented Swims - documentation standards and platform for publishing and ratifying independent marathon swims.
- Rules of Marathon Swimming - general rules for unassisted marathon swimming. Co-authored with Andrew Malinak, Elaine Howley, and Donal Buckley.
- Marathon Swimmers Forum - online discussion community for marathon swimmers and aspiring marathon swimmers. Co-founded with Donal Buckley in 2012.
- Global Marathon Swimming Awards - annually recognizing the most outstanding marathon swimming achievements and service contributions.
- Classification and listing of marathon swimming world distance records. Co-developed with Elaine Howley, Andrew Malinak, David Barra, and Anthony McCarley.
- track.rs - a real-time GPS tracking service for endurance sports.
- Marathon swimming GPS Track Database.
- Toughest Thirteen - extremely challenging swims for the advanced solo swimmer.
- California Triple Crown - three historically iconic marathon swims in California. Co-developed with with Dave Van Mouwerik.
- Cathy Delneo, Round-Trip Angel Island (2013)
- Craig Lenning, Farallon Islands to Muir Beach (2014)
- Joe Locke, Farallon Islands to Golden Gate Bridge (2014)
- Dave Van Mouwerik, Estero Bay, Calfornia (2015)
- Sarah Thomas, Lake Champlain (2017, world record - longest unassisted open-water swim)
- Dave Van Mouwerik, Round-Trip Angel Island (2017)
- Angel More, Lake Tahoe length (2018)
- Angel More, Round-Trip Angel Island (2018)
- Sarah Thomas, Round-Trip Angel Island (2019)
- Robin Rasmussen Rose, Round-Trip Angel Island (2020)
- Van Cornwell, Tomales Bay (2020)
evan (at) marathonswimmers (dot) org.